Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Have a field day folks...Bribery scandal rocks big oil

  1. #11
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Have a field day folks...Bribery scandal rocks big oil

    He hired him...and he praised him...and he was his boss. It doesn't take Einstein to connect the dots.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #12
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Have a field day folks...Bribery scandal rocks big oil

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He hired him...and he praised him...and he was his boss. It doesn't take Einstein to connect the dots. </div></div>
    It does on here.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Have a field day folks...Bribery scandal rocks big oil

    Damn I wish I could vote for Bush/Cheney in 08.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Have a field day folks...Bribery scandal rocks big oil

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn I wish I could vote for Bush/Cheney in 08. </div></div>

    I really hope that was a joke or something, if not it is the dumbest thing ever said on this forum.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Have a field day folks...Bribery scandal rocks big oil

    McBush is close enough...if it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, and sounds like a duck...it's a duck.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •